WHO WE ARE
"To make disciples of Jesus who can go on to make more disciples of Jesus. "
The youth and college today aren't actually learning how to thrive in their schools, careers, families or communities. They are crippled by depression, anxiety and purposelessness. Called to Greatness exists to help these young people live better by meeting Jesus, becoming disciples, and going out to change the world. We train students to see that their faith is not limited to their own "personal walk with Jesus," but to recognize Jesus as King over every area of their life. As we build the Kingdom of God together, we can show the world what it means to live as image-bearers of God.
Saturate means to fill something completely or to fully meet a demand. There is a real demand across Kansas that needs to be filled: Young men and women at every University and Junior College need to meet Jesus and become agents of change in their communities. The goal of Saturate Kansas is to establish a group of disciplemakers on all Kansas campuses.
"So the next generation would set its hope on God..."
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one eternal, almighty and perfect God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
LETTER TO PARENTS
Parents, it’s hard to know what’s really happening on college campuses today. We’d like to do whatever we can to reassure you. Please take the time to read the following letter from Rich Lorenzo, President of Called to Greatness, and let us know if there’s anything more we can do to help your son or daughter.
The work of Called to Greatness relies heavily on the relationship with the local church. We believe that partnership with local church communities is necessary for young people to flourish. Together, with support and equipping from the local church, we make disciples who make disciples – furthering Jesus’ Great Commission here on earth. Click on a church below to learn more!
- Baker University – Morning Star Church
- Kansas State University – Bluemont Church
- University of Kansas – Morning Star Church
- Kansas City Area Colleges – City Life Church
- Washburn University – Community Church